Every one of us has purpose. Many are unsure of their purpose while others, like myself, feel a strong sense of certainty regarding why we're here. When I was young, the world convinced me that having an open mind conflicted with my faith. As I've gotten older, I've realized that isn't the case.It's hard to explain the feeling that consumes me when people are put down for their race, sexuality or personal beliefs. My heart breaks for those who are outcast because society considers them different. God created each of us, and we are equal in his eyes. He loves us unconditionally despite our sinful nature. It's hard for me to comprehend why we struggle with showing others that love.
"How easy it is to misjudge and how difficult it is to be impartial in judgment. Our judgment of others is usually “off the mark” because we can’t see inside the person, or we don’t have access to all the facts, or we are swayed by instinct and unreasoning reactions to people."
No comments:
Post a Comment