I haven't written lately because most everything I have to say sounds emo. However, I feel the need to vent... so I will do so in the least emo sounding way possible.Life is full of decisions. Some are easy... like deciding to prolong my lunch hour and get a chocolate banana shake from Sonic. Others are more difficult... like trying to decide if keeping up with Kim Kardashian's blog is the best use of my time. But the hardest of all decisions are those that pertain to the people I love.
Over the past few years, God has shown me that people are bound to disagree. And in my opinion, that's okay. In fact, disagreement is healthy. But one thing I don't understand is why we judge others without access to all the facts. With that being said, I'm not perfect. But due to the events that have transpired recently, I never want to place judgment on anyone again.
It's strange... you can remain completely neutral in a situation and still be at fault. People assume things about you, and most of the time, assumptions are wrong. My only obligation is to follow God and lean on Him for love and understanding.
ummm are you talking about my life right now?? seems like we are going through something very similar. I agree with you one hundred percent, lean on the lord, follow your heart, and know your conscience is clear and beyond that, judgement is for the lord, not us.
ReplyDeleteyou're so emo i can't stand it! joking. i'm joking :) haha. loooove you.
ReplyDelete